Our government is committed to ensuring everyone can get the healthcare they need right in their local community.
That’s why we’re making truly transformative investments, such as:
- $108.8 million for 23 new abmulance vehicles and 90 new paramedics statewide, meaning more for Geelong
- $321.9 million for free dental care at public schools, saving children $400 per year
- 49,000 more specialist appointments at Barwon Health as part of a $136 million committment statewide
- $20 million for a relocation of Barwon Health Clinical Facilities
- $100 million for the new Geelong Women’s and Children’s Hospital
With these commitments, every Geelong resident will be able to get world-class treatment right at home.