Education is one of the most important investments a government can make, and we’re making it our highest priority.
We’ve been heavily investing in rebuilding schools since we were elected five years ago, and are showing no sign of slowing down.
In this year’s budget we have committed to exciting rennovations in Geelong, like these:
- $3.39 million for a new modular building upgrade at Oberon South Primary School
- $800,000 for a continued upgrade of Matthew Flinders Girls Secondary College
- $320,000 for upgrade planning and early works at Newcomb Park Primary School
- $600,000 for upgrade planning and early work at Newcomb Secondary College
- $950,000 for new learning spaces at Oberon Primary School
- $2.2 million for stage three upgrades to Geelong High School
- $882 million as an investment into three year old kindergarten statewide
- $321.9 million as an investment into free dental care for public schools statewide
With these commitments, Geelong parents can be assured their children will get the best education in world-class facilities.